"Stayed in room 5 which is directly above the pub main entrance and smoking area so could hear everything from there mainly due to it being a..."
About the hotel
In the heart of this ancient village, close to the M20 and M25, this charming 16th century property has been recently renovated and now offers comfortable accommodation at great-value rates. The Inn is used mainly by trades men who are contracted to work in Kent especially during the weekdays, who are looking for low budget and basic accommodations. The hotel offers a Full English breakfast available for a small charge.
The building’s original structure has been extended and the hotel now offers comfortable accommodation with modern comforts and facilities, while retaining its original charm. The traditional courtyard has a medieval-style minstrel’s gallery. There are 44 rooms, including single, double, triple and family rooms. There are also 3 Plaza Suites. The convenient location and good access to the area’s main roads make the hotel a great base for business travellers and tourists alike. There is a frequent railway service from St Mary Cray’s mainline station, taking just 25 minutes to Victoria in the heart of London. NOTICE: Please note the hotel is under refurbishment, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We hope to provide excellent value for money to our guests.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2016 to 01/06/2016 - Please note the hotel will be having refurbishments during the new year, We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope to provide excellent value for money to our guests The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
11% would recommend it to a friend
Although we were four guys working away from home , I do have limits and am not a snob but this hotel was the pits .
Never again , the place is run down , dismal , dirty .
I could carry on . Definitely rates as the worst hotel I have ever stayed in
basic, basic, basic
Bed mattress springs so painful that I had to sleep on top of the duvet.
No wash-basin in room, communal shower and toilet in one room so couldn't use the toilet while someone showering (no other toilet in vicinity, so had to pee in a bottle!). No wardrobe. Window without net curtaining almost on street level so that all could see me naked if I did not draw the drapes. Did not try the meals, just used the bed and shower.