- 4 guest reviews
"Booked for one night. Room 4, which was quite small but nice and a lovely modern bathroom. As there was a ceiling fan and a free standing fa..."
"Room was small but adequate as described by other reviewers. Bathroom was a good size, well equipped with an excellent shower...."
"Very clean and spacious room, nothing "tired" like some hotels. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Well located for Knutsford centre and..."
About the hotel
Once the “home” of a victorian merchant, now a friendly, relaxed, family run hotel of character. We have taken care to retain the character of that era with the use of antiques, prints and period decoration, in order to capture much of the best of those times whilst providing a quality and freshness of service, along with all the modern amenities expected by today’s discerning guest. We believe, being the only independent hotel in the area, that we can offer that “friendly difference”
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
75% would recommend it to a friend
Great location. Friendly staff.
Booked for one night.
Room 4, which was quite small but nice and a lovely modern bathroom. As there was a ceiling fan and a free standing fan in the room I got the impression it was a warm room. I was not disappointed, this room is roasting. Although there are two opening windows as well. No view as it is overlooking a roof quadrant. Little expensive for what it was in comparison to a lot of others I have stayed in. However, friendly staff, good service and slept well.
Room was small but adequate as described by other reviewers.
Bathroom was a good size, well equipped with an excellent shower.