- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"So, all I want to say is. The staff behind the bar aren't very polite or helpful. I asked for a taxi ordering to somewhere and got sarcastic..."
"Lovely stay, very friendly lovely breakfast, Only thing I would like, if and when they have to purchase new beds , maybe buy 5ft beds , our..."
"% start hosting by all involved at The Coach and Horses, will never stay anywhere else again when I am in Oxford David and his staff were su..."
"Close to M40 this pub has great motel style rooms that are warm and comfortable...."
"Very clean accommodation. great location for people who want to discover the towns and villages of Oxfordshire...."
About the hotel
The Coach & Horses Inn is a charming 16th Century Restaurant with Nine 3* AA Highly Commended en-suite double bedrooms situated around our picturesque courtyard , Just 100 meters from the river Thame . The popular oakbeamed restaurant & Picturesque al fresco dining offers a seasonal ala carte menu , Angus steaks , Game & fresh seafood . We are proud to be listed in the Good beer guide & stock a selection of Local real ales including Hook Norton & Loddon Brewerys , Lagers & continental beers including Becks , Leffe , & Stella .
A selection of fine wines from around the world are also available . Please Note : Our Restaurant is Closed Sunday Evenings
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
So, all I want to say is.
The staff behind the bar aren't very polite or helpful. I asked for a taxi ordering to somewhere and got sarcastically corrected as I wasn't pronouncing it right. Who cares, I'm a paying guest just order me a taxi without trypmg to humiliate me for having a bad pronunciation of a French hotel. Secondly..it sounds absolutely ridiculous but don't leave any food out in your room as it will be taken from you. I brought my own biscuits to have with my tea in my room and once my room had been cleaned they had disappeared . Very strange thing to do. Overall, I wasn't impressed
Lovely stay, very friendly lovely breakfast,
Only thing I would like, if and when they have to purchase new beds , maybe buy 5ft beds , our bed was very comfortable but we have a larger bed at home and that would of been great to have one , but next time would just book a twin rm, so no trouble, very nice stay.