- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"A lovely clean and attractive hotel in a beautiful location with lots to offer witj fantastic friendly and very helpful staff. Highly recomm..."
"Enjoyed every single moment..."
"4 star accommodation at 2 star price ...."
"The room was a good size (though I had the misfortune of having an 'inward' looking room which had an outlook of brick walls and a gravelled..."
"Clean, friendly and beautiful surroundings...."
About the hotel
Set in 30 acres of grounds in Chiltern’s countryside overlooking the Chess Valley, Latimer Place combines contemporary and Victorian architecture to make an inspiring venue for your stay or business event. It’s just a 35-minute train journey straight into central London from this rural idyll. With Heathrow & Luton airport also within easy drive, you have the perfect mix of town and country benefits in one great venue.
Inside our 51 meeting and training rooms are modern, with the latest high tech equipment for your business event. Our experienced team makes your meeting happen without fuss – we know what it takes to host a successful event and how to create the perfect bespoke experience for you. We’ve an indoor pool or sauna to unwind in after a long day and then relax in the bar, before enjoying your evening meal. * Impeccable service and venue excellence is the DNA of our business. It’s the De Vere Venues difference - and it's why we’re the first choice provider for meeting and training events throughout the UK. Please note that this is a multi site venue and your room will be allocated on arrival by the venue, furthermore access to the main house is not guaranteed due to private functions - please phone the venue for further information. * Please note that there may be a limited Restaurant & Bar offering due to private functions, and an alternative Restaurant to the Main House may be used. - Please phone the venue for further information. * Please note that Ensuite facilities may be shower and not bath. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas. On-site parking available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Latimer House Hotel
A lovely clean and attractive hotel in a beautiful location with lots to offer witj fantastic friendly and very helpful staff.
Enjoyed every single moment