- Very Good
- 123 guest reviews
"The De Vere Latimer Place was a good hotel set in beautiful grounds. When we arrived we were greeted very nicely and then sent to our room w..."
"Upon arrival we were told we had had a complimentary upgrade from a standard room to a House Room - double room with wardrobe and dressing r..."
"Great setting, lovely walks, dog friendly...."
"The bed was very hard and not indicative of a good nights' sleep. And the hotel bar is verrrry expensive...."
"In general room fine. Only issue and did report but as per nothing was done. Toilet, flush was absolutely rubbish and so long to fill did no..."
About the hotel
Set in 30 acres of grounds in Chiltern’s countryside overlooking the Chess Valley, Latimer Place combines contemporary and Victorian architecture to make an inspiring venue for your stay or business event. It’s just a 35-minute train journey straight into central London from this rural idyll. With Heathrow & Luton airport also within easy drive, you have the perfect mix of town and country benefits in one great venue.
Inside our 51 meeting and training rooms are modern, with the latest high tech equipment for your business event. Our experienced team makes your meeting happen without fuss – we know what it takes to host a successful event and how to create the perfect bespoke experience for you. We’ve an indoor pool or sauna to unwind in after a long day and then relax in the bar, before enjoying your evening meal. * Impeccable service and venue excellence is the DNA of our business. It’s the De Vere Venues difference - and it's why we’re the first choice provider for meeting and training events throughout the UK. Please note that this is a multi site venue and your room will be allocated on arrival by the venue, furthermore access to the main house is not guaranteed due to private functions - please phone the venue for further information. * Please note that there may be a limited Restaurant & Bar offering due to private functions, and an alternative Restaurant to the Main House may be used. - Please phone the venue for further information. * Please note that Ensuite facilities may be shower and not bath. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The De Vere Latimer Place was a good hotel set in beautiful grounds.
When we arrived we were greeted very nicely and then sent to our room which was in another building. It wasn't raining luckily as it was a walk and steps. The Mews was a nice building but the rooms were all in a long line and we were upstairs (no lift) and also in a long line....rather like a posh prison wing. The rooms were clean but small and ours looked out into a tree. Not what I was expecting but we were so tired we didn't ask to change. It was also a long walk (outside and in) to the restaurant and there was also many steps. Not for the elderly or less fit guest.
Upon arrival we were told we had had a complimentary upgrade from a standard room to a House Room - double room with wardrobe and dressing room plus a bathroom the size of the double bedroom itself - shower cubicle, toilet, sink, bath and bath shower plus enough floor space to put a sofa!.
Excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again. Deserves 4 stars. Food in the restaurant was limited however very nice. The breakfast was worth the extra cost.