- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"The room was on the First Floor, with a further landing up several stairs to our room. No one in reception offered to carry our cases up the..."
"Dinner was delicious - recommend the salmon..."
"My room was very close to the function I was attending, which I left before the end. The music was extremely loud. Also, I couldn't have the..."
"We have stayed at Oatlands Park many times and thought we would spend our wedding anniversary there....Rooms as always very clean and spacio..."
"A family friendly hotel. Pleasant, clean and very welcoming. As a result we stayed another night...."
About the hotel
Overlooking the Broadwater lake and with far reaching views over the Surrey countryside, Oatlands Park hotel stands within 10 acres of picturesque parkland, and is the perfect place for all occasions. Our 144 elegant and individually styled bedrooms are comfortable, traditionally furnished and boast a range of modern conveniences. If you're looking for the ultimate in comfortable accommodation, upgrade to an Deluxe Double Room or choose one of our spacious Feature Rooms and enjoy one of our impressive four-poster beds as well as views overlooking the gardens.
We also have accessible rooms, available upon request. Savour speciality dishes and fine wines at the Broadwater Restaurant, an elegant and contemporary restaurant. For a less formal dining experience, sample the delicious fare on offer in The lounge Bar with a freshly brewed tea or coffee, whilst you enjoy the views from our mullioned windows across the gardens to the wooded grounds beyond. We offer a range of leisure facilities and sporting activities which are further complimented by the facilities in the area surrounding Oatlands Park hotel. Improve your golf skills on our 9 hole par- 3 course or play a game of tennis on court, set in our landscaped grounds. For those who like to keep fit, the hotel has its own fitness suite with a range of equipment.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Fitness Centre, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Oatlands Park Hotel
The room was on the First Floor, with a further landing up several stairs to our room.
No one in reception offered to carry our cases up the many stairs to what is in reality a second floor level. However a kind waiter we met in the restaurant did offer to carry our suit case up to our room.
Dinner was delicious - recommend the salmon