- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We stay for a few days and loved it was very comfy, only problem was the trains running by every so many minutes through out the night time..."
"Clean, excellent sized self catering apartment that could've done with a little TLC. Unfortunately situated right on top of the railway (Str..."
"lots of railway noise. Glassing doesn't stop any noise. Apartment really nice. Lots of light early in morning through large windows with ine..."
"Myself and my better half had just one night stay in the Marlin apartments and we had a beautiful time. Very clean staff very helpful and ro..."
"Clean smart apartment had everything you need. Bit noisy with being on top of the train station and that was with the windows shut but would..."
About the hotel
Marlin Stratford is situated in the heart of East London in one of London's newest centres of leisure and business. A mere 5-minute walk from Stratford station, our Stratford apartments are a stone's throw away from Westfield Shopping Centre and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
From studio apartments to stylish penthouses, Marlin Stratford meets the strong demand for quality living without the central London price tag.
This property features secure on-site car parking with a supermarket and gym facilities just a short walk away.
Nearest tube/train stations: Stratford (Zone 2/3 - Jubilee Line, Central Line, DLR)
What's near Marlin Stratford?
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - Home of the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games, some of the world's major sports events and music festivals are hosted at this historic location. The Olympic Stadium will soon become the brand new football stadium for West Ham United FC Westfield Stratford City - one of Europe's largest urban shopping centre, Westfield contains over 300 high street and designer stores as well as restaurants, a cinema and Aspers Casino ExCeL London - Popular exhibiton centre ExCeL London is frequented with shows ranging from Comic Con to Grand Designs Live, located just 15 minutes from Stratford via DLR
Marlin Stratford is accessible from all London terminals, and is just 15 minutes from London City Airport via tube. It is also directly accessible from major London train stations such as Waterloo, King’s Cross, London Bridge and Liverpool Street stations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2016 - Must show photo ID & card used to make booking on arrival. We will pre-authorise chip and PIN cards for at least £200 upon arrival and up to £500 for weekend stays. Strict no party policy. Min age 18 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Nice friendly staff, clean apartments,very comfortable A home from home
We stay for a few days and loved it was very comfy, only problem was the trains running by every so many minutes through out the night time which kept waking us up, but would defiantly book again, wish we could have stayed longer
Attracted us because it was the same price as premier inn
Clean, excellent sized self catering apartment that could've done with a little TLC.
Unfortunately situated right on top of the railway (Stratford international). Also requires £200 deposit in case you party and trash the room..