This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Jaccarino is in Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, one of the most renowned destinations on the Sorrento Riviera. Surrounded by woodland and olive groves, by wide, sunny terraces it offers a breathtaking view over the blue sea of the Gulf of Naples and Vesuvius. Its longstanding tradition of hospitality and attentive service guarantee maximum relaxation in a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere.
The centre of Sant'Agata, with its restaurants, banks, post office and shops is just a few metres away. Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, other towns on the Sorrento Riviera, and absolute 'musts' such as the island of Capri and Pompeii are reached in a very short time by local transport. The hotel is located on the road linking directly to the Amalfi Coast with its memorable towns and villages: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. It is the ideal departure point for walks along the Riviera's paths and trails, to the Punta Campanella Marine Reserve and to local fishing villages. Our shuttlebus service will get you to the historic centre of Sorrento in just a few minutes. The service guarantees regular outward and return journeys throughout the day. The Rooms. The comfortable rooms all have private bathroom and/or shower, hairdryer, direct phone line, safe, satellite TV and minibar (on request). Its wide balconies enjoy a wonderful panorama of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrento Riviera. The Bar. Where you can linger to take a drink, cocktail or taste the typical Sorrento liqueurs, and enjoy the splendid panorama over the Gulf of Naples from its large, sun-filled terrace. The restaurant. The Vesuvio restaurant, overlooking the sea of Sorrento, the Gulf of Naples and Vesuvius is much appreciated for its excellent cuisine based on typical and traditional Mediterranean and Sorrento dishes. The excellent quality of the products, ably prepared by our Chef, will delight even the most demanding palate. TGuests. At lunchtime, the snack bar guarantees sun-lovers light dishes and refreshing drinks for an open-air, totally relaxing holiday.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet