- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"The hotel was very comfortable and the gardens were beautiful. Restaurant was good for an evening meal but the breakfast was a poor standard..."
"We enjoyed our stay - pleasant room, overlooking the centre of the village. Access to the spa with small pool in separate building was a plu..."
"Stayed at the Cotswold House this week. Had a marvellous stay in this hotel which is situated in the centre of Chipping Campden. Our room wh..."
"A pleasant stay in a pleasant environment..."
"Promised a lot Produced very little no pressure not very hot..."
About the hotel
WINNER OF LATEROOMS. COM SPA OF THE YEAR Set in the heart of Chipping Campden, the prettiest town in the Cotswolds, and with two acres of landscaped townhouse gardens behind it, Cotswold House Hotel & Spa blends traditional Regency architecture with contemporary design and superb comfort. This fine townhouse has overlooked the Square for more than 200 years, and for the last ten has been one of the most prestigious hotels in the Cotswolds.
While at some Spas, you find yourself elbowed out from your peaceful swim by a noisy aqua aerobics class, or jolted out of some quiet contemplation by children in armbands, at Cotswold House Spa we believe small (and exclusive) is beautiful. We don't have mud baths, fancy gadgets and false promises - our specialty is peace and quiet, in the idyllic surroundings of our Cotswold garden; hydrotherapy pool, hammam and restorative and reviving treatments given to you by our expert, caring team, and the space to unwind and really let the rest of the world slip away. Which is why we've just won the LateRooms Best Kept Secrets Award 2013 for Best Spa - because the people that know about us, would rather everyone else didn't. Twenty-eight bedrooms include garden cottages and suites, some with private gardens and hot tubs, limestone baths and mood lighting, and all designed to be sumptuously comfortable and indulgent. Deluxe King Rooms and Standard rooms include flat screen TVs, excellent bathroom facilities, and all the touches to make a stay memorable. Part of the Cotswold House experience is the fine cuisine delivered by an excellent kitchen team, passionate about their work. In the hotel's restaurant, guests and non-residents can enjoy beautifully executed dishes created using the freshest ingredients. Morning coffee, teas and light lunches are served on the terrace in summer, surrounded by colourful borders, and traditional afternoon tea is a must by the roaring log fire in the winter months. Please note the spa is frequently fully booked if the spa is essential to your visit do call in advance to make a booking
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
The hotel was very comfortable and the gardens were beautiful.
Restaurant was good for an evening meal but the breakfast was a poor standard. But all in all an enjoyable stay.
Pleasant boutique hotel in centre of village.
We enjoyed our stay - pleasant room, overlooking the centre of the village.
Access to the spa with small pool in separate building was a plus. Stairs and no lift could be a problem for some guests. Good breakfasts. Dinners of limited range, but good restaurants close by.