"Over the course of a two-week trip to Ireland, we stayed in 9 different hotels. We stayed in other similarly priced "5" star hotels. This is..."
About the hotel
Hayfield Manor is a luxury 5 Star hotel, nestled within 2 acres of mature, leafy gardenes , just one mile away from Cork City Centre in the South of Ireland. Combing opulence and grandeur with the facilities and comforts found only in the most modern establishments, guests can experience the character and charm of an inviting Manor House. Hayfield Manor's 88 guestrooms and suites are air conditioned, spacious, with king size beds, bathrobes and slippers.
There are 2 distinct restaurants to choose from: Orchids Restaurant, the fine dining option serving contemporary Irish cuisine, or Perrotts Garden Bistro, the casual alternative with a Mediterranean and Internationally influenced menu. The Beautique health & treatment suites is exclusive to residents. 4 Meeting Rooms, business centre and wireless internet are available. Dogs facilitated. Outside individual kennels available for up to 2 dogs.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth the money, and definitely not luxury...
Over the course of a two-week trip to Ireland, we stayed in 9 different hotels.
We stayed in other similarly priced "5" star hotels. This is the only hotel I would not recommend. The rooms were dated and felt like they hadn't been renovated since the 90s. The shower had seriously weak water pressure. The sheets were quite nice, but the beds themselves were sunken and uncomfortable. We did swim in the pool, which was nicely lit at night. The breakfast was outrageously priced for what you got (and, worth noting, at every other hotel breakfast was included). I recommend eating at Fen's Quay (an off site restaurant, about 12 minutes walk from the hotel (great Benedict and a lovely restaurant) if you do end up staying at this Hayfield Manor.
Three day experience at hayfield manor.
On arrival we had Tea in the garden.
The court yard is nice. The same evening we had dinner at Perrots brasserie. Dirty fork, dust on the condiment bottles and a dirty plant pot. The starter was great but the main meal was too salty and the saffron mash potato was cold!. Dessert:The pear sorbet was excellent. Would I eat in this restaurant again. No. Second evening was much better, we ate at Orchids restaurant and the food was excellent the service was also excellent. Would I eat here again. Yes.
The bar in the hotel is very good. The pool and spa is also good. I would give this place Four Stars,not Five.