- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Checked in by a very pleasant receptionist and shown to room (biggest bathroom ever!) it was exactly as we were expecting, very old and quai..."
"every thing perfect couldn't ask for better!!!!!!!!!!!..."
"A bit of a rambling property but that adds to its character. Good food and overall a relaxing overnight stay...."
"Lovely old fashioned inn. Decent pot of tea on arrival and upgraded free of charge to a lovely big four poster room. Tea and coffee making f..."
"The only problem that was a talking point was the sounds from the plumbing..."
About the hotel
The Lion is a 13 bedroom Coaching Inn dating from 1492. situated between St. Neots and Huntingdon, adjacent to the A1 in the village of Buckden.
All of our rooms are en suite, with direct dial telephones, hairdryer, television and tea and coffee making facilities.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay at the Lion Hotel
Checked in by a very pleasant receptionist and shown to room (biggest bathroom ever!) it was exactly as we were expecting, very old and quaint.
Even the floors sloped!
good rooms good service
every thing perfect couldn't ask for better!!!!!!!!!!!