- 52 guest reviews
"Helpful staff. Good evening meal and breakfast. Only one downside - a little offputting with group of 3 or 4 people smoking outside the entr..."
"Location, Location, Location! Really convenient! The room was good and the bar atmosphere! Nice...."
"Welcome was warm and efficient. The room was comfortable and clean. Could have done with brighter lighting and a bigger TV screen. The decor..."
"We had two meals here and they were both lovely. We read reviews before we stay anywhere and the only bad thing we read about here was the b..."
"Really enjoyed my two night stay here. I especially liked the prominent Formula One merchandise, newspaper cuttings and pictures hung about..."
About the hotel
Crown Hotel at Brackley is a 3 star 20 bedded property situated right in the heart of the country town of Brackley in Northamptonshire. From the hotel guests are within easy reach of the M40 motorway and just a short drive from Banbury, Buckingham, Oxford and Northampton. Its excellent location is ideal if guests are travelling on business or touring Northamptonshire for pleasure.
All 20 bedrooms have been lovingly restored to offer comfort and luxury, providing all modern facilities guests would expect, whilst still retaining the character of the building. Features a comfortable bed and clean crisp linen. The restaurant offers a friendly informal atmosphere where guests can enjoy the best traditional cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a relaxing drink at the bar which offers real ales and a wide range of bar snacks. The wide, tree-lined market place in Brackley with its Georgian and Victorian houses and shops is the delightful setting for its 13th century coaching inn. The Crown’s comfortable surroundings offer a cosy retreat after a long day’s travelling coupled with good old-fashioned hospitality. Enjoy idyllic leisurely walks along bridleways and footpaths with two major walkways, the Knightley and Grafton Ways, both well signposted. Stowe Gardens and Park, the largest landscape garden in Britain, boasts a magnificent Georgian garden full of romantic temples and lakes. For guests wishing for excitement and adventure, Silverstone motor racing circuit and Towcester racecourse are both within a 15-minute drive. The finest medieval castle in England is a superb day out for all the family with ‘Kingmaker’ the medieval household preparing for battle and the chilling dark dungeon and torture chamber.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/11/2012 to 31/12/2021 - An additional per night charge is payable upon arrival for pets. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Crown Hotel Brackley
Good evening meal and breakfast. Only one downside - a little offputting with group of 3 or 4 people smoking outside the entrance door whenever we went in or out.
Crown Hotel Brackley
Location, Location, Location.
Really convenient. The room was good and the bar atmosphere. Nice.