- 22 guest reviews
"In room 114, lovely decor including bedding and bathroom. Funny shape of room and bathroom a ver tight squeeze as sink is almost over the to..."
"The rooms aren't huge but this is London for those on a slight budget. Staff were very welcoming, room was clean. A little stuffy as the roo..."
"Hotel is in a great location, free overnight parking outside, quiet street. I had tiny room on third floor on the stairs. For the price I wa..."
"Me and my girlfriend stayed for 2 nights over the valentines weekend, easy to find. Staff friendly. Only problems were Tv didn't work to b..."
"Arrival Firstly the Hotel was very easy to find, well within walking distance from the tube (Bayswater). Upon arrival door staff were friend..."
About the hotel
Situated in a superb location in Bayswater near Queensway, London Premier Notting Hill is an ideal choice for pleasure seeking tourists as well as those travelling for business purposes. This establishment is just a short tube journey away from other popular areas of London including Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus and Kensington. With easy access to Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted Airports, guests will find London Premier Notting Hill offering more relaxed surroundings without compromising on travelling convenience.
This hotel in Notting Hill was originally three Victorian townhouses, but today, guests can expect contemporary, stylish, relaxing and comfortable ambience at this establishment. Rooms offer modern amenities including complimentary broadband, tea and coffee making facilities, 32"plasma TV in most rooms, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries, iron and ironing board, heated mirrors in the bathrooms, electronic door locks on all doors, personal telephone line with voice mail, and bathrobes and slippers on request.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely decor but rather cramped
In room 114, lovely decor including bedding and bathroom.
Funny shape of room and bathroom a ver tight squeeze as sink is almost over the toilet. There is also an extremely large extractor fan outside the window of the room which kept us awake for a significant period of time and bed dipped slightly at the side near the wall. Staff were helpful and friendly. Good location
Cosy and clean
The rooms aren't huge but this is London for those on a slight budget.
Staff were very welcoming, room was clean. A little stuffy as the rooms aren't huge so opening the window was a must. Very well located, some great eating places in the local area, particularly the Prince Edward and the 65 & Crown.