- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Lovely surroundings, great staff, clean and tidy and lovely food...."
"Excellent hotel that was booked via Late Rooms at very good price. Not for those wanting a quiet break in country as hotel itself is huge an..."
"Very pleased. Definitely returning. Have stayed at The Resort before, but much prefer the Manor House...."
"We arrived quite late but we were quickly signed in. We were booked into a twin room but that was changed without any problem to a double ro..."
"The room was in excellent condition and the bathroom was spotless with lovely products. However a real let down was the complete absence of..."
About the hotel
The Manor House at The Celtic Manor Resort The Celtic Manor Resort has two hotels, one old, one new, that stand together in 2,000 acres of parkland in the beautiful Usk Valley. At the historic 19th-century Manor House hotel original character is all around, from the leaded windows and wood-panelled walls, to the sweeping wooden staircase leading to 65 newly refurbished modern, stylish bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms. The Manor House offers a choice of places to eat and drink including its own AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, Le Patio, and also has direct access to the larger Resort Hotel where guests can enjoy a whole host of additional facilities including two health clubs and spas, three championship golf courses, a further five restaurants, children’s play facilities and a range of outdoor adventure activities.
To ensure availability of golf, spa treatments, activities and dining reservations during your stay, we recommend that you contact the Resort directly to book in advance of your arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
The Manor House at The Celtic Manor Resort
Lovely surroundings, great staff, clean and tidy and lovely food.
Excellent hotel that was booked via Late Rooms at very good price.
Not for those wanting a quiet break in country as hotel itself is huge and as in school holidays it was very busy. Need to book for restaurants in busy times - I ended up having room service first night as I arrived late(ish) and restaurants booked; having said that, food was really good quality and large portions. Standard buffet style breakfast but useful they serve from 6:30 for golfers and business travellers. Only down side was £15 to park car in main hotel but there is a free complimentary car park within hotel grounds which is approximately 10 mins walk.