- 3 guest reviews
"Just spent 4 nights at hotel 525 and what a fantastic hotel it is! It overlooks the main square of Los alcazares and the shops cafés bars an..."
"I found everything to be of a high standard; Rooms are extremely spacious, well arranged, huge super king size bed, beautiful decoration, ba..."
"I wouldn't hesitate to recommend hotel526 to anyone. Lovely rooms, extremely clean and great location, Under 10 mins from airport! Loved the..."
About the hotel
Located conveniently, just 10 minutes from the airport and just 5 minutes from the beach – a stay at the Hotel Husa offers peace-of-mind and tranquillity throughout. Spanning 5 floors, the 108 rooms are divided between standard room, superior rooms and suites. All rooms are spacious and well-appointed with bath, hairdryer, telephone, mini-bar, safe, air-conditioning, plasma TV and wireless Internet access.
The hotel offers a number of various guest facilities and amenities including a delightful hotel restaurant serving hearty, Mediterranean dishes, a fabulous little hotel garden and a comfortable bar.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel 525 in Los Alcazares are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Just spent 4 nights at hotel 525 and what a fantastic hotel it is.
It overlooks the main square of Los alcazares and the shops cafés bars and supermarket are just a stones throw away, so couldn't be in a better location. The beach is a 10 minute walk and there's a taxi rank just outside the hotel. Our room was really clean and spacious with a balcony. The pool area was lovely with stunning views. We spent most of the time in the jacuzzi as the pool never seemed to get the sun on it so was too cold to swim. We didn't eat in the hotel as we had room only and the breakfast was €14 so we would just pop to the supermarket and have breakfast on our balcony each morning. We couldn't recommend this hotel enough it's stunning!
******A must stay at hotel******
I found everything to be of a high standard; Rooms are extremely spacious, well arranged, huge super king size bed, beautiful decoration, balcony (no seating though), beautiful sea views all around the hotel (well designed), cleaned every day (clean bedding and towels too!), mini bar/fridge, plenty of power point sockets around the room, tv (2 English News Channels), good wardrobe space (needs more hangers!) and drawers.
Could have room service if wanted. Free unlimited WIFI!!!!.
I found the Concierges to be excellent, excellent, excellent - extremely helpful, go that extra mile. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Thank you for all your help 525