- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Really helpfull people, friendly owners nice room good food hassle free..."
"Our second stay here because its so handy to town and so pleasant. Breakfast is fantastic and served till 9:30 if you want a lay in. Ample p..."
"Aquae Sulis you do what the big hotel chains don't do you have personal interaction with your customers. Simple things like being shown to y..."
"I stayed here recently for a business meeting. The location is a bit out of bath, but it was close to where my meeting was. Room had a bathr..."
"Friendly welcome. Room was clean but toilet had limescale. Breakfast was okay but have had better in a greasy spoon cafe . Had egg royal. Po..."
About the hotel
Professional, clean, comfortable accommodation with warm hospitality and a great breakfast! Offering free WiFi, Sky Sports, modern en-suite facilities and car park, the Victorian charm of our accommodation, Aquae Sulis Guest House, has been sympathetically maintained and combined with all the modern facilities expected by today's sophisticated traveller. A perfect spot to unwind and relax. .
David and Jane Carnegie welcome you to our 14 room 4 Star family-run guest accommodation with car park and unrestricted on-road parking just over a mile and a half from Bath centre on the Bristol side of the city (maps on website). We are easy to find, set back off the A4 on the Bristol side of Bath and just a 30 minute level walk along the river Avon to the centre. We are just a mile and a half from the large long stay Charlotte Street Car Park, located just below the famous Royal Crescent on Queen Square. There is a bus stop outside our door with a service every 12 minutes to the city sights. All rooms have new bathrooms, most with larger shower, and wc en-suite as well as WIFI internet access, docking station, trouser press, iron & board, hairdryer and wide screen LCD TVs with Freeview and Sky Sports! Free Internet café too! Enjoy a beer in our tranquil garden in summer or our lounge with bar and open fire in winter. There are restaurants to suit all ethnic tastes in the centre (£10. 00 taxi ride), or if you prefer to eat locally, two lovely riverside pubs offer great food, the Desh Indian restaurant is close by or we can offer you an evening snack here. SINGLE/DOUBLE/TWIN/FAMILY rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really helpfull people, friendly owners nice room good food hassle free
B+B at its best
Our second stay here because its so handy to town and so pleasant.
Breakfast is fantastic and served till 9:30 if you want a lay in. Ample parking and a bus stop right outside to get to town or cross the road and stroll down to the canal and follow it into town. Looking forward to returning here next time we visit the lovely city of Bath.