- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Had a great stay. Easy walking distance from town, lovely friendly staff, comfortable bed, tasty cooked breakfast. Will definitely stay agai..."
"Lovely house, nice room, very friendly owner, delicious English breakfast. Situated in the smart North Oxford residential area just a short..."
"Excellent except the room was very small..."
"Great for a short trip..."
"Enjoyed our stay at Parklands. Staff were very helpful and friendly...."
About the hotel
Located in a tree-lined residential area of North Oxford (just 15 minutes walk from the City Centre), Parklands offers bed and breakfast accommodation in the late Victorian former home of an Oxford Don. In addition to our 15 well-appointed en-suite rooms, we also offer a comfortable guest lounge (we are licensed to serve drinks) and a private walled garden for unwinding after a long day's work or play. We have various office facilities available for guests needing to catch up on correspondence or meet that important deadline as well as FREE wireless broadband throughout the premises.
We are easily reached from an excellent network of major roads (ample car parking is provided on-site) or via public transport, with Oxford's railway and bus stations just 1½ miles away.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Had a great stay.
Easy walking distance from town, lovely friendly staff, comfortable bed, tasty cooked breakfast. Will definitely stay again when next in Oxford
Lovely house, nice room, very friendly owner, delicious English breakfast.
Situated in the smart North Oxford residential area just a short walk into the centre of town. Also very close to our two favourite restaurants in Oxford - the Cherwell Boathouse and Gee's.