- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Everything was done to make us welcome. Good clean rooms, although shower a little small for me! Bed very comfortable. Breakfast excellent w..."
"Great location with easy access to Oxford centre. Very pleasant greeting and allowed into our room before "stated" check-in time. Very clean..."
"Parklands. A very convenient location for visiting Oxford...."
"Lovely stay for 2 nights, room very clean, b & b quiet, breakfast very nice, staff very friendly, one of the best stays we've had in Oxford...."
"Parklands has everything for a luxurious weekend stay..."
About the hotel
Located in a tree-lined residential area of North Oxford (just 15 minutes walk from the City Centre), Parklands offers bed and breakfast accommodation in the late Victorian former home of an Oxford Don
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, fresh and friendly
Everything was done to make us welcome.
Good clean rooms, although shower a little small for me. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast excellent with lots of choice.
Great location with easy access to Oxford centre.
Very pleasant greeting and allowed into our room before "stated" check-in time. Very clean and well maintained. Excellent choice of cereals and fruit for breakfast. Great shame the cooked breakfast was spoiled by an apparent inability to cook eggs. We both had omelettes -thick /leathery. Poached egg following morning=rubbery/left in its entirety. The fried egg was fine. We chose not to complain but would have given honest feedback had anyone troubled to ask if everything was okay.