- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Excellent service and welcoming staff. Beautiful reception rooms. Themed accommodation, interesting. A comfortable bed and a huge roll top b..."
"it was very good and i would go back a stay there again..."
"An old period hotel. Bedrooms were warm and the linen clean but the decor in need of a little smartening up. It is, however, an old property..."
"When we arrived receptionist could not find our booking, said the fax sometimes get lost, luckily they had a couple of rooms left, what woul..."
"Stayed in the same room as on a previous stay a few years ago and found that it looked a little 'tired' - wallpaper had begun to fray & peel..."
About the hotel
The George Hotel is a luxury contemporary coachinghouse in the heart of Shipston on Stour Ideally located for visitors to Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon and the Cotswolds. The hotel reopened in February 2007 following a programme of comprehensive refurbishment and became an instant hit with locals and visitors alike. The relaxed atmosphere combined with the gorgeous décor, great food and fabulous staff has proven a recipe for success and we pride ourselves on making your visit the best we possibly can.
So, whether you are popping in for a pie & a pint or booking the private dining room and all the bedrooms for a 'George house-party', we look forward to meeting you and making your time with us fantastic!
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The George Hotel in Shipston on Stour are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal central location for touring the Cotswolds
Excellent service and welcoming staff.
Beautiful reception rooms. Themed accommodation, interesting. A comfortable bed and a huge roll top bath, absolute luxury. Good size separate shower cubicle. Could not fault the breakfast, set us up for the day. I would recommend to all, and my brother has already booked for next month. Only problem possibly would be the stairs if you were on the 2nd floor.
it was very good and i would go back a stay there again