This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Family owned and managed in the eastern suburbs of Edinburgh, the BEST WESTERN Kings Manor Hotel boasts one of the largest hotel based leisure club in the city. A 20-meter pool, sauna, steam room, gym and beauty therapy are all part of this facility. Lauders Restaurant and Options Bistro offer a locally renowned cuisine.
Bar Zest has a range of beers, wines and spirits served in a lively atmosphere with a pleasant sun terrace. The BEST WESTERN Kings Manor Hotel offers facilities for the local business market, particularly with its newly refurbished conference facilities, as well as to tourists looking for a convenient, comfortable base to tour the area and to visit the many attractions of Edinburgh. The BEST WESTERN Kings Manor Hotel jealously guards its local reputation for hospitality, good food and value for the money.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/11/2011 to 31/12/2022 - *Rate for early check in/ late check out is £10 per hour. ie check out 4 hours late charge is £40* **Well behaved pets accepted. Charge of £5 per pet per day is made. Please advise hotel in advance** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet