- 18 guest reviews
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were made most welcome especially with our dogs by our sides...."
"Lovely place and will go back...."
"Clive and the family were welcoming and even offered advice on our fishing trip the following day! Great value for money and truly excellent..."
"Lovely room. Good, reasonably priced, home cooked food. Friendly, welcoming owners. Will definitely be returning...."
About the hotel
Traditional village inn set in leafy grounds with easy access to local attractions and neighbouring business parks. The Crown Inn is Grade 1 listed 15th Century building, fully restored yet still retaining many original features. Brimming with history, the inn boasts visits from scores of glamorous stars of the stage and screen.
It has taken centuries for the inn to build it’s reputation as the place for unrivalled hospitality and warm receptions. The guest-house compromises of twelve spacious bedrooms, cosily decorated complete with satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, radio alarm-clock, personal desk and telephone.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
John and Jenny with two dogs from Rochester
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
We were made most welcome especially with our dogs by our sides.
Lovely place and will go back.