- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Helpful staff & good value...."
"Excellent customer service and made to feel welcome on arrival...."
"Good accommodation and restaurant. Our room was ideal as it had doors opening onto a patio and there was a good area to excerciseour dog...."
"Very pleasant welcome, excellent room position, cleanliness. All what you would expect. Only problem was that no one knew how to change a ba..."
"The room was very small and hot. There was no window that could be opened, only French windows so we had to sleep with these open. Not ideal..."
About the hotel
In the heart of the Chiltern Hills, within an idyllic location in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, this 300-year-old country inn offers stylish, modern accommodation with contemporary facilities. Located just off junction 5 of the M40, London, Oxford, Windsor and High Wycombe are all within easy reach. With FREE Wi-Fi, the hotel’s function rooms are also available for weddings, Christenings, family events and celebrations of all kinds.
Each bedroom is elegantly designed with power shower, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and mini bar. Our restaurant is committed to serving the freshest local produce in a clean and comfortable setting. Our food is all prepared to order by our team of highly skilled award-winning chefs using local produce, including beef from Great Missenden, Pork from Thame and free range eggs. This high quality local food is complemented by a wide selection of fine wines, lager and spirits as well as draught beers including rebellion beer from nearby Marlow.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Fox Country Inn Junction 5 M40 in HIGH WYCOMBE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
The Fox Ibstone
Helpful staff & good value.
Not enough towels, pillows, sheets or breakfast.
But very helpful and friendly staff. Room nice, clean and comfortable. Lovely seats in front of a ram fire in the bar. Certainly a lot more personality and more easy going than on of the big chain hotels.