- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"This is an interesting country pub / hotel which is a bit off the beaten track. Check in was quick and the receptionist was very polite.The..."
"Friendly staff and room clean and well equipped. Hotel a little "quirky " with it's decor. Two TV's one in the bar showing Emerdale and the..."
"Spotlessly clean, comfortable bed - perfectly acceptable for an overnight stay. Was pleased to see Earl Grey teabags in my room - often you..."
"Stayed for 2 nights, both rooms were clean and modern, room 11 on the second night was tiny but still ok. The staff appeared to all be forei..."
"Until my breakfast experience I thought the stay was good . When I booked on Laterooms I was given a choice £52 room only , £57 with breakfa..."
About the hotel
In the heart of the Chiltern Hills, within an idyllic location in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, this 300-year-old country inn offers stylish, modern accommodation with contemporary facilities. Located just off junction 5 of the M40, London, Oxford, Windsor and High Wycombe are all within easy reach. With FREE Wi-Fi, the hotel’s function rooms are also available for weddings, Christenings, family events and celebrations of all kinds.
Each bedroom is elegantly designed with power shower, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and mini bar. Our restaurant is committed to serving the freshest local produce in a clean and comfortable setting. Our food is all prepared to order by our team of highly skilled award-winning chefs using local produce, including beef from Great Missenden, Pork from Thame and free range eggs. This high quality local food is complemented by a wide selection of fine wines, lager and spirits as well as draught beers including rebellion beer from nearby Marlow.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Fox Country Inn Junction 5 M40
This is an interesting country pub / hotel which is a bit off the beaten track.
Check in was quick and the receptionist was very polite.The room was clean and well fitted out. The food in the restaurant was of good quality, and it's a relaxing place to have meal. If the weather is fine, there are woods and a common opposite the hotel where residents could have a nice walk. Although it's a bit of a drive from where I visit for work in High Wycombe, it's much nicer than being in a budget hotel in the middle of a busy town.
Fox Country Inn Junction 5 M40
Friendly staff and room clean and well equipped.
Hotel a little "quirky " with it's decor. Two TV's one in the bar showing Emerdale and the other in the restaurant showing Eastenders which as both of us are none soap watchers was not appreciated.