- 23 guest reviews
"Nice room, great friendly staff, fantastic food Only don side is it's a bit far out of town..."
"Had a lovely time, service was excellent as was the food. We will definately be returning. This was our second visit. Nothing was too much t..."
"On a previous stay here there was issues with the wifi! On this visit wifi was very good. It appears that a refurbishment is ongoing which i..."
"customer service and value for money..."
"need number for sat nav,nice place lack of bedside ;amp on my wifes side would have bee useful..."
About the hotel
A real traditional English country pub with a modern twist to the décor in the 16 en-suite rooms, with much demand from overseas visitors who frequently visit this charming inn for it’s character and quality accommodation. Just off the M40 and in the heart of this Beautiful part of Buckinghamshire, it’s close to the Chiltern Hills and River Thames and also with reach of Windsor, Marlow, and Henley-On-Thames.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Tree at Cadmore End (Formerly Blue Flag) in HIGH WYCOMBE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Just a great place
Nice room, great friendly staff, fantastic food
Only don side is it's a bit far out of town
Had a lovely time, service was excellent as was the food.
We will definately be returning. This was our second visit. Nothing was too much trouble.