- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Just stayed for the one night. Room was really big. Loads of hot water. Breakfast was the best I have ever had. It is a shame that they have..."
"We have stayed here before as it is a lovely hotel and represents great value. It is situated on the outskirts of Cheltenham but do not be p..."
"Noise from outside air con unit right outside the window in the room was unacceptable, it did switch off at 10.15 but came on again at 5.30a..."
"We regularly stay in the Cheltenham / Gloucester area to visit family and chose the Cheltenham Regency Hotel as the cost was reasonable comp..."
"Staff very polite and efficient, room clean breakfast hot and tasty my only criticism was there was no fresh fruit on offer only tinned Wou..."
About the hotel
Situated against the picturesque backdrop of the Cotswolds hills, The Cheltenham Regency Hotel is both modern and contemporary. The hotel has 49 well appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, recently refurbished rooms have solid oak bespoke designer furniture, Egyptian cotton linen, large LCD wall mounted TVs with Freeview channels, DVD and CD Player, marble bathrooms and free internet access as well as full air conditioning, real coffee facilities, irons and ironing boards. FREE Car Parking available as well as FREE WI-FI.
Conference facilities are also available in the hotel for meetings from 2 - 200, with a dedicated venue contact available to assist conference organisers. The Cheltenham Regency Hotel is also within close proximity to the historic city of Gloucester and is a perfect base for visiting the Forest of Dean, Clearwell Caves, Cotswold Villages and Berkeley Castle. Both location and style make this hotel the perfect choice for a relaxing stay or a convenient setting for your business needs. The restaurant opening hours are: Monday – Saturday 11am – 9. 30pm Sunday 6pm – 9pm. We also offer the option of adding 1-2 extra beds to some of our en-suite bedrooms at an additional cost of £20 per head. Please enquire directly.
Showing Friday 12 February 2016 to Saturday 13 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Just stayed for the one night.
Room was really big. Loads of hot water. Breakfast was the best I have ever had. It is a shame that they have no Resturant/Bar Food on Sundays.
Luxury at a great price. Best for Cotswolds visit.
We have stayed here before as it is a lovely hotel and represents great value.
It is situated on the outskirts of Cheltenham but do not be put off by that as there is a great bus service at the front door, only £3.60 for daysaver ticket which you can use all day on multiple journies. It was good to leave the car and be able to go into Cheltenham stress free and enjoy a few drinks at night. We had a superior room, fabulous huge bed. Clean and comfortable with lovely staff. One of the best for the Cotswolds.