- 301 guest reviews
"I've stayed here before; it's near to where I work and it's pretty good value for money for its location. I get the impression it would have..."
"The lifts made some horrendous noises that me felt scared at points...."
"Hotel is very tired, room was a good size and as it was booked late it was an ok price. The beds appear to be the original ones when the hot..."
"Ideally located and was fine for a night however the mattress in room 1009 was terrible. Both my husband and I woke with awful backache!..."
About the hotel
The International Hotel, Canary Wharf is situated on the water’s edge next to Canary Wharf, London’s Docklands internationally famous office development and home of many multi-national companies. The hotel is a modern glass building with fantastic panoramic views overlooking the London skyline. It is easy walking distance to South Quay DLR & Canary Wharf Underground Stations taking you to major sightseeing spots around London.
All 530 en-suite bedrooms are well appointed rooms and have modern facilities that include TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities. Jenny’s bar, The Pizzeria & Spice have a wide range of Italian, Indian & Carvery dishes which are excellent value. The Conservatory Bar is ideal for that meeting place and has excellent views over the waterside. Unwind in style at the Health and Leisure Club with the latest facilities and equipment, Spindles Health & Leisure Club Prices: per Session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. Towels are available for hire at a cost of £1. 00. WIFI is free in public areas of the hotel, and available in bedrooms costing £7. 00 for 24hrs payable at hotel. Pets are also permitted and charged @ £10 ea per night payable at hotel.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
69% would recommend it to a friend
Pretty good value for its location
I've stayed here before; it's near to where I work and it's pretty good value for money for its location.
I get the impression it would have been a classier hotel in the past. These days it's a little old fashioned and rough around the edges. But it serves its purpose and gives you what you need.
Britannia International Hotel, Canary Wharf
The lifts made some horrendous noises that me felt scared at points.