- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Good location for exploring Cotswolds...."
"We found the Hotel lovely. A beautiful setting and surroundings, staff warm, friendly and helpful, food was wonderful. We had trouble with t..."
"It was raining most of the time so we did not have a chance to view the grounds. But they looked good from the Hotel!..."
"Absolutely fantastic hotel with very comfortable room and excellent food. It was for s special occasion that I booked this hotel and we were..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the Cotswolds between Chipping Norton and Stow on the Wold, this converted flour mill, sits in 40 acres of landscaped gardens and offers free Wi-Fi and car parking. One of the last independent family owned hotels in the area; the building is steeped in history dating back to the Domesday Book of 1086. Whether you are escaping city bustle for a rejuvenating weekend or simply stretching your legs for an hour or two in the beautiful countryside this is the perfect place for relaxation and recuperation.
The hotel offers the highest standards of hospitality, luxury and service and very much look forward to welcoming you. Each bedroom boasts stunning views over the garden and trout stream or the rolling countryside. All are styled to complement the heritage of the building whilst offering the modern comforts you would expect from a boutique hotel. There are three dining options to choose from, The Mill Brook Restaurant offers an outstanding a la carte menu. For those looking for a lighter lunch, or evening bar meal, you will be delighted with the two course menu which can be enjoyed in the newly refurbished Mill Bar. Light snacks and cream teas can be enjoyed in the Cotswold Lounge, or on days when the weather permits, on the patio area overlooking extensive landscaped gardens. The Cotswolds is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, the largest in England and Wales. An area which is characterised by small market towns, picturesque villages and by the local honey coloured stone buildings. With so much to do you will be spoilt for choice during your stay, there is a wealth of historic houses and buildings and some of the finest landscaped gardens in the country. For those wishing for a spot of retail therapy there are some fantastic boutique shops which are unique to the area. Bicester and Banbury are both within a 30 minute drive. There is much to see and do in the area with many attractions accredited by the Green Tourism Business Scheme; the area has a reputation for quirky visitor attractions, arts and crafts family attractions, wildlife, museums and historic houses. For something more energetic, this is the ideal place for walking, cycling and the great outdoors in general.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good location for exploring Cotswolds.
Our Ruby Wedding holiday.
We found the Hotel lovely.
A beautiful setting and surroundings, staff warm, friendly and helpful, food was wonderful. We had trouble with the TV, and felt it should have been better to justify the cost. It would also have been good to find an extra blanket in the wardrobe as one evening it was cold. Overall though, an excellent hotel.