- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Very good in all respects..."
"The Grovefield was a fantastic stay. Great customer services during entire stay by all staff. The room was very clean and the food (breakfas..."
"Very friendly, accommodating staff. Excellent, high quality food, both breakfast and bar menu. Lovely room overlooking gardens. Excellent lo..."
"Friendly staff. Beautiful grounds. Room small but nicely decorated. Shower appalling! Took ages to get hot water. Power was atrocious (i.e...."
"Hotel is comfortable with very pleasant surroundings, food is decent quality and good value. I use the hotel on a fairly regular basis and i..."
About the hotel
The Grovefield House Hotel is tucked away in 7 acres of private and secluded grounds close to Burnham Beeches yet within easy driving distance of Royal Windsor, the M4 and M40 motorways and Central London, The Grovefield House Hotel is perfectly located for a peaceful stay, home counties wedding or business event . Once the country retreat of John Fuller of the famous brewing family, this turn-of-the-last-century house has recently undergone a massive £2 million refurbishment. It now offers the very best combination of country house grandeur and modern luxury with 40 individually-decorated bedrooms, a relaxing lounge and a new bar.
Our extensive conference facilities and support are second to none. Head chef, Imad Razzak, sources the finest local, seasonal ingredients and adds to them his own culinary flair. Our (AA 4-star) restaurant is going from strength to strength and has recently been awarded two rosettes.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Grovefield House Hotel in Windsor are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Very good in all respects
Fantastic value and Great customer services
The Grovefield was a fantastic stay.
Great customer services during entire stay by all staff. The room was very clean and the food (breakfast) was amazing.
Note: The hotel was very warm.