- 7 guest reviews
"The grounds and room were really nice but the room was way too hot, even with the window open. The bathroom was also very hot. The receptio..."
"The hotel was clean and comfy. The staff were very friendly. Would stay again...."
"Everything was good except breakfast. It was very disorganised, some hot food containers were empty leaving very little choice, I had 2 rash..."
"Very good in all respects..."
"The Grovefield was a fantastic stay. Great customer services during entire stay by all staff. The room was very clean and the food (breakfas..."
About the hotel
The Grovefield House Hotel is tucked away in 7 acres of private and secluded grounds close to Burnham Beeches yet within easy driving distance of Royal Windsor, the M4 and M40 motorways and Central London, The Grovefield House Hotel is perfectly located for a peaceful stay, home counties wedding or business event . Once the country retreat of John Fuller of the famous brewing family, this turn-of-the-last-century house has recently undergone a massive £2 million refurbishment. It now offers the very best combination of country house grandeur and modern luxury with 40 individually-decorated bedrooms, a relaxing lounge and a new bar.
Our extensive conference facilities and support are second to none. Head chef, Imad Razzak, sources the finest local, seasonal ingredients and adds to them his own culinary flair. Our (AA 4-star) restaurant is going from strength to strength and has recently been awarded two rosettes.
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Nice place to stay, slightly frosty welcome and room was too hot.
The grounds and room were really nice but the room was way too hot, even with the window open.
The bathroom was also very hot.
The receptionist was nice enough but the staff were generally a bit disinterested. It didnt feel as friendly as it should have.
New year stay
We booked this room to visit relatives for new year,upon arrival we were told the restaurant will be closed until 4th Jan but still have bar snacks.
Had we been informed prior to our stay ( which we should have ) that this was the case then we would have looked for alternative hotels. We had to go out every night to eat, which we did not want to do especially at this time of year. I would have expected compensation of some sort!.this was not at all suitable. They might say they upgraded us but we booked and paid for a delux room anyway, most disappointing