This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Established by a well-travelled former company executive with traveller’s needs in mind. Happy Lodge is conveniently located in Kidlington, North Oxford on a frequent bus routes (City centre every 2 to 3 minutes on 2, 2a, 2b, 2c,2d and 7, 7a, 7b). You can buy 24 hours unlimited group travel card for 2 adults and 1 child ( under 15) for £5 pounds (subject to bus company's price change).
Easy access to A40 and A34,Oxford Airport (3 minutes drive), John Radcliff Hospital (5 minutes drive), Oxford University (5 to 8 minutes drive). Delightful detached house designed for a local entrepreneur with generous big room size (apart from one) and a very special landing area, providing extra sitting space for guests. Lovely view from breakfast room towards back garden which has tree peonies and Bamboo etc. Swimming pool and Sauna is situated at the rear of the garden (can not open to the guests yet). Happy lodge is aiming to provide a home for travellers, our service and environment attracts many regular and long term staying guests.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet