- 10 guest reviews
"I was pleasantly surprised by the apartment as this was the first time I had stayed at this type of accomodation. As a frequent hotel user I..."
"Excellent apartment. Very well appointed, immaculately clean and very spacious. Owners were helpful and accomodating, and offered us the use..."
"Nice comfortable apartment. Perfect for long or short stay. Owners we very pleasant. Wish I could have stayed longer...."
"Great little house with it's own parking and within an easy commute to Windsor and or London. House has everything you'd need for a short (o..."
"great value for a self-catering apartment. Clean and comfy and made working away a bit more bearable. thank you..."
About the hotel
SEASONS APARTMENTS - Flexible accommodation within easy reach of Wokingham, Reading, Bracknell and the M4 *Private parking *Free Wi-Fi *Sky or NTL television *24 hour check in *Most apartments with private patio areas *Fully equipt modern kitchens *24 hour check-in *Close to Bus stop and Winnersh train station *100 yards from a Marks and Spencer express and close to Sainsburys
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Iron And Board In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I was pleasantly surprised by the apartment as this was the first time I had stayed at this type of accomodation.
As a frequent hotel user I will now look for a serviced apartment in preference and would recommend to my colleges to do the same. I would certainly stay at this appartment again.
Very well appointed, immaculately clean and very spacious. Owners were helpful and accomodating, and offered us the use of the garden. Convenient for local shops - excellent Sainsbury;s just down the road and small M&S just accross the road.