- 14 guest reviews
"We were satisfied with the room. It was clean, bathroom was ok but bed was too soft and uncomfortable. Breakfast was absolutely miserable, t..."
"Great accommodation for an overnight stay on business. Room (single) was well equipped, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was basic (continen..."
"what happened to the promised breakfast?..."
"Was only here to sleep, do a little work then check out. Room was clean and comfortable. Window catch broken. Drains smelt a little in the b..."
"Very good workers digs...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Rainbows Lodge hotel, your home away from home in Reading. Be it business or pleasure you are travelling for, Rainbows provides a perfect base located close to local businesses as well as city's major attractions including shopping. We pride ourselves in providing spacious rooms, quality facilities and unmatched service to our guests, making us ideally suited for a short or longer stay.
Our location is within a 10 minutes walk of Reading Train Station, the Town Centre and The Oracle complex. We have a limited car park on site and accept all major credit cards. RELAX - All our rooms are decorated to the very highest standard and are equipped with everything you need to let you sit back and relax. From Direct Dial telephones to Wi-Fi internet access, we have thought of everything to make your stay as stress free as possible. If there is something you need but can't find, please feel free to ask us. . .
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
cramped room in need of updating and repair
On arrival there was only 1 parking space which was blocked by what we later found out was the chef.
When checking in was handed a key card and left to find the room ourselves in what can only be described as a rabbit Warren. The room itself was very dated and not well maintained. The door appeared to have been kicked in recently and badly repaired the screws holding the door chain on were so loose that one fell out when shutting the door. The wardrobe door wouldn't shut properly and made an awful creak when opening. I tried to charge my phone and the only unused plug socket did not work. The cups supplied for tea and coffee were dirty and one was chipped and stained brown so must have been like that for a while. The bathroom had grout coming out on the floor tiles and the shower had been badly replaced. We paid extra for a larger bed but what we got was 2 single beds pushed together and we're so soft that both myself and my partner woke with a bad back.
Rainbows Lodge Hotel and Serviced Apartments
We were satisfied with the room.
It was clean, bathroom was ok but bed was too soft and uncomfortable. Breakfast was absolutely miserable, there was almost nothing and the staff was uncaring. The staff at the reception was fine.