- 7 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay here. The food we had in the restaurant in the evening was lovely and of a high standard. Sadly our breakfast wasn't qui..."
"Overall the room was fine. However, we were disappointed to have to ask for a second set of towels (we were two people in the room). Being a..."
"We only used the room to sleep in after a party,and as such it was very good...."
"No cups in the bedroom and failure to remove empty toilet roll and provide spare suggested cleaning not fully working. Staff not that intere..."
"The picture on the web site shows a slightly false impression so that when we arrived I was a little disappointed with the decoration. Howev..."
About the hotel
Set in the delightful ancient market town of Thrapston in the heart of Northamptonshire, The Bridge Hotel offers a warm and friendly welcome and a wealth of character and charm. Old oak beams, log fires and period furniture are sympathetically combined with the requirements of the modern day traveller. Flat screen TVs with Freeview, complimentary WIFI, free on site parking, ensuite bathrooms and tea & coffee making facilities are offered in our guest rooms as standard.
Our informal cosy dining room hosts a wonderful atmosphere and as it’s one of the oldest parts of the hotel, it affords original oak beams. Although our superb cuisine varies from traditional British fayre to dishes influenced from around the world, we pride ourselves on using only the finest seasonal ingredients, sourced locally where possible. Thrapston is a fantastic location near to Kettering, Corby and the market town of Wellingborough. Within just 1 mile of the main A14 and adjacent to the River Nene, The Bridge Hotel offers a convenient, quiet and relaxing stay to our business and leisure customers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
We enjoyed our stay here.
The food we had in the restaurant in the evening was lovely and of a high standard. Sadly our breakfast wasn't quite as good. The freeview in the room didn't work. The staff were very nice, polite and helpful. Overall good value for money.
Room at the back of the hotel with 3 small metal framed frosted glass windows and a strange smell. What was the original function of this room. It is not suitable for accommodation. We were then given a small double/single room, which was a bit better. Staff were very helpful and polite