- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"as good as anywhere ,quiet,peaceful,clean and recomended..."
"very friendly owners with good quality accommodation..."
"Would definitely stay again..."
"Nice room, quiet, everything required, good desk, and got Wi-Fi...."
"Nice place out of town. Good value for money...."
About the hotel
This a family run business, surrounded by beautiful countryside, with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. We have a total of eighteen bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities and furnished to a high standard. There are tea and coffee making facilities, a TV and free wireless internet access in all the rooms.
Wi-Fi is also available in other areas. There is ample free parking on site. General Booking Notes Please note that our restaurant facility is solely for the use of our residents and may be closed if guests have not indicated before arrival that they would like an evening meal. It would therefore be most helpful if you would let us know your requirements in advance, or at the very latest on arrival. The restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings and Bank Holidays. Breakfast is served between 07:00 – 09:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 – 10:00 Saturday and Sunday. Please let us know on arrival if you require breakfast, and at what time, as it is freshly cooked to order. Guests are kindly requested to inform us of their estimated time of arrival. This can be noted in the Booking Options box during booking or by contacting us direct, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform us in advance, so we can ensure someone is on hand to show you to your room. All rooms are strictly non-smoking. An additional charge will be levied for extra cleaning if this restriction is not observed. Any damage to, or loss from rooms, will be chargeable. Please note that guests are not permitted to take food or alcohol into their rooms. We are a dog-friendly hotel, but please note that dogs are not allowed in the restaurant areas and must not be left alone in rooms, in order not to cause a nuisance to other guests. Guests wishing to bring dogs should confirm at time of booking. There is a £5 charge per dog, per night. In the very unlikely event of any problems arising during your stay, please notify the management immediately, so that issues can be addressed at the time. We want you to be happy and it is difficult to resolve such matters retrospectively.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Dark Barn in Gloucester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
good ,clean and value for money
as good as anywhere ,quiet,peaceful,clean and recomended
very friendly owners with good quality accommodation