- Very Good
- 156 guest reviews
"Friendly reception and breakfast staff, room was clean, everything worked, hot water. Can't fault our stay. The leaving time was 12.oo which..."
"I arrived after 21-00 hrs and was greeted by a member of staff who had a lovely manner, it was great to see after the journey I had. She exp..."
"The breakfast could have been warmer and a bit bigger. It was like eating a childs breakfast. The Sausages were pink too...."
"Well located and good value, surprisingly quiet for a Saturday night and as there was an event occurring...."
"The hotel was very pleasant, the staff were all very curteous and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and quiet. The..."
About the hotel
The King Charles Hotel is a privately-owned, modern, 98 bedroom hotel. Rooms provide en suite bathrooms, satellite TV, and hairdryers. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas.
The King Charles’s restaurant provides traditional French and English cuisine, with à la carte and table d’hôte menus on offer. Guests can also enjoy drinks or light lunches with a large-screen TV at the hotel bar. The Hotel is set in the heart of Medway and Maritime Kent and is just 2 minutes away from Historic Rochester with it's Castle, Cathedral and Dickens Museum. Other sites of interest in Medway include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Fort Amherst, the Royal Engineers Museum and Dicken's World. Central London is just 30 miles away as is the Channel Tunnel and Ferry Ports. Other places of interest include Bluewater Shopping Centre, Leeds Castle and Canterbury. We are ideal as a base for exploring both Kent and London and make an ideal stopover for coaches heading to and from Europe. Our residents bar has been refurbished to a high standard and is now serving lunch and evening meals All bookings that are to be settled by a company card require a company headed fax or email direct to the hotel to authorise payment. Guests will not be granted access to their rooms until this has been received. Free on-site parking available.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/01/2014 to 31/12/2024 - All bookings that are to be settled by a company card require a company headed fax or email direct to the hotel to authorise payment. - The hotel will pre-authorize the card 48 hours before arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
King charles hotel
Friendly reception and breakfast staff, room was clean, everything worked, hot water.
Can't fault our stay. The leaving time was 12.oo which was great and the price was fantastic including breakfast. All in all highly recommend this hotel.
Nice and quiet
I arrived after 21-00 hrs and was greeted by a member of staff who had a lovely manner, it was great to see after the journey I had.
She explained very clearly and precisley what is available within the hotel, the room I was staying in was very spacious and temperature of the room was comfortable. I had a relaxing stay at the King Charles Hotel and would recommend it to anyone, and the area around Gillingham has a lot to offer.