- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Great historic olde inn - built in 1480. In the heart of town...."
"Comfortable, clean and quaint..."
"Fabulously situated in centre of Burford and full of character. Owners and staff excellent hosts. Food in evening and breakfast both brillia..."
"I loved the old style building & my room. I was surprised to see the bathroom for my room was actually next door, not ensuite, but it didn't..."
"Burford bustles during the day but quietens in the evening, so our stay was peaceful and our room very comfortable...."
About the hotel
The Highway Inn dating 1480 is full of great Character with modern subtle touches. We are a leading family owned and run cosy Inn, right in the heart of Burford, in-between Oxford and Cheltenham. Rivers, fantastic walking, wildlife and great independent boutiques and shops are all close-by.
We are very proud to have been awarded 4 star Inn status by both the AA and Visit Britain. We are also proud of our Seasonal menus, with a focus on locally sourced ingredients and homemade food wherever possible. As one of the few Free houses left in the area we pride ourselves on the largest range of local beers which goes hand in hand with our local producers and suppliers for our food, along with an extensive wine list 15 wines by the glass. Recently, we have added a new cosy Cellar Bar and Function room, which is open at weekends and for organised events, we also have a restored medieval courtyard at the rear for those warmer nights.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Great historic olde inn - built in 1480.
In the heart of town.
The Highway Inn
Comfortable, clean and quaint