- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"It's a little off the beaten track but a nice little find of a hotel, quite spacious and the double room was very nice and clean etc. Food a..."
"Bedroom I stayed in could do with an update and lick of paint...."
"Lovely hotel. great food. Very attentive staff. Noisy wedding disco underneath our room!!..."
"We've stayed here before as part of our Moto GP weekend. Staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are large, clean and well appointed. Only..."
"Very nice enjoyable stay. Room very spacious and clean lovely large comfortable bed. Only downside was the small TV in the spacious room, pl..."
About the hotel
Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel is a truly splendid resort hotel, set in 220 acres of delightful rolling countryside on the borders of Warwickshire and Northamptonshire. All 106 bedrooms and suites are tastefully furnished and well appointed with many having wonderful views of the beautiful surrounding countryside and 27 hole golf course. The hotel has two restaurants to cater for appetites sharpened by the fresh air the award winning Lakes Restaurant overlooks the lakes (dress code applies), or for a more informal dining experience try The Terrace, where a bistro menu is available.
After dining you can relax in the comfortable lounges with a drink, or have fun in the four lane ten pin bowling alley - a particular favourite with families. The hotel boasts superb Reflections Spa and Leisure facilities to refresh and relax you, including a heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool spa and steam room, 40 station gymnasium, sunbed and the Spa featuring a tempting choice of beauty treatments for the ultimate in pampering (please book all treatments in advance). We look forward to welcoming you to Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, which also offers complimentary car parking. Make sure you bring your laptop as Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa offers Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 31/12/2012 - Note that all UK landline calls made from the bedrooms in this hotel are Free. Due to essential maintenance work the Steam room and Jacuzzi will not be available on the 9/10/11th December The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely tucked away hotel
It's a little off the beaten track but a nice little find of a hotel, quite spacious and the double room was very nice and clean etc.
Food and service was excellent.
Rooms need a refurb
Bedroom I stayed in could do with an update and lick of paint.