About the hotel
The Britannia Aberdeen Hotel is a modern and attractive hotel located in the thriving part of Aberdeen, Northeast of Scotland. The hotel offers 252 comfortably furnished bedrooms with modern facilities including TV, Telephone and Tea & Coffee making facilities and en-suites. WIFI is complimentary to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
A friendly and relaxed atmosphere can be found in Millers Brasserie and lounge offering a range of Brassiere style meals or an a la carte menu. The Village Pub offers a more traditional setting along with a great traditional pub menu and our Health and Leisure Club can be a great way of relaxing with facilities including Gym, Sauna and Indoor Heated Pool. As the hotel is so close to the airport we offer Park Stay & Fly packages. You will find this Aberdeen hotel ideal for City breaks, Weekend Shopping breaks, Business travel or to Stay, Park and Fly. Spindles Health & Leisure Club Prices: £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night or £25. 00 per stay
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/02/2015 to 17/02/2023 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Britannia Hotel Aberdeen in Aberdeen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
25% would recommend it to a friend
Would not recommend at all - stay away!
After arriving at the Britannia late on, I was met by a very ignorant receptionist.
I was being polite as I usually am and this man did not have the time of day for me, he asked my name and handed me a key and card with my room number on it, no instructions to where my room was or even a smile. After walking right to the other end of the building to find my room I had no reception on my phone (not their fault) but I noticed they had WiFi so it was another trek back to reception, where I asked "could I have the WiFi password please", the receptionists response was a pointed finger to a A4 piece of paper on the wall. Thank you!!!. Once back in my room I noticed the last guests review card was still on the desk, I read through it and he was not pleased either, the room was very cold even with the radiator turned up high. I can not stress enough how poor this hotel is. I understand they get a lot of contractors through but when you are paying your hard earned cash you expect a better service. 0.5 *'s out of 10.....only because the shower was decent. I also forgot to mention that the towels had mysterious stains on them.
look elsewhere this place is terrible
CHECK IN extremely slow lady on reception didn't really have a clue what she was doing.
ROOM cleanish bed not made correctly and shower is only good if your 4 feet tall
BREAKFAST this is a simple one just go hungry food that you wouldn't feed to animals even the cereals are stale
OVERALL a pretty terrible experience staff are very unwelcoming sand can't offer little or no help to any problem the free wifi is free for a reason it doesn't work and the imformatin sheet in the rooms is outdated the services they say they offer aren't available.