- Very Good
- 545 guest reviews
"Although old fashioned compared to Premier Inn, the staff were extremely friendly. The room was clean and very quiet. Not the big fluffy pil..."
"Clean but dated rooms...."
"The staff were excellent, friendly and helpful. The food was good value for the money - especially the cooked breakfast. The room was also v..."
"The room was adequate but very hot! With the window open there was the constant noise of the motorway! The en-suite was ok but the shower w..."
About the hotel
The Almondsbury Interchange Hotel is a comfortable, affordable place to stay. Set in a prime location on the outskirts of Bristol, just 500 yards from Aztec business park and Cribs Causeway shopping centre. ; this hotel is only 10 minutes from Bristol Parkway Rail Station and is easily located close to the M4 and M5.
Only 17 miles from the heart of the city, this hotel provides an ideal base for those traveling by road, rail or air. The spacious bedrooms offer more, all comfortably equipped with a working area and en-suite facilities, TVs, tea/coffee making facilities, and much more. You'll find that our staff takes pride in ensuring that out guests feel comfortable and relaxed with attentive and efficient service. The hotel is renowned for its continental breakfasts. No meal service is available for lunch or Dinner With Complimentary car parking, wireless Internet connection in public area and free view in the bedrooms, this hotel is fantastic value for guests on business or pleasure. In short, a great place to stay !
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Old fashioned but friendly, quiet and clean
Although old fashioned compared to Premier Inn, the staff were extremely friendly.
The room was clean and very quiet. Not the big fluffy pillows that you get at the Premier but still have a good nights sleeps. Nice big flat screen TV. Plenty of coffee and tea.
Stay at Almondsbury
The shower was broken, only hot or cold water.
When mentioned to the staff at the desk, they could not have been less interested. The lady serving breakfast made up for this by being friendly but too late to help us. My mom had looked forward to her stay in a hotel and family excursions and this attitude really put a damper on things. The disabled ramp is too steep going down. The website mentioned a much closer proximity to the Cribs Causeway than it was.