- 15 guest reviews
"The hotel was nice, staff help full and friendly. However we ate in the restaurant basic menu one price it did not say they would charge a 1..."
"Clean and quiet hotel, friendly staff. Not enough tea or coffee on the tray, hot water took ages to come through, seemed such a waste of wat..."
"We received a very warm welcome and were shown to our room quickly. The receptionist offered to carry our suitcase which was kind. The room..."
"Brilliant hotel and value for money, would definately stay again..."
"OK read other reviews after we had booked this hotel & didn't know what to expect. Truth is the only possibly bad thing was the very hard be..."
About the hotel
This charming hotel in the corporate sector of Bracknell offers the discerning visitor an exceptional standard of service and accommodation in a warm and relaxed atmosphere. All rooms have FREE WiFi.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 28/06/2015 to 31/12/2024 - There's a 5% surcharge if you use American Express card or Corporate card for the booking. No charge on other debit and credit cards. Early check-in and Late Check-out fee - £10/hour The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was nice, staff help full and friendly.
However we ate in the restaurant basic menu one price it did not say they would charge a 10%service charge. The food was a microwaved meal that was not of the highest quality, quantity and quality were not there. Service was good. Next morning the shower didn't work properly, it kept stopping and going from hot to cold. We mentioned this when leaving to be told we should of taken the shower head down to realease the air block.
Generally Disappointing Penny-pinching Budget Hotel
Stayed at the Fines Bayliwick for 4 nights whilst working in the area.
The room was ok, perhaps a little boutique for my tastes. The shower cubicle was probably the smallest I've ever experienced and the shower itself, although making a lot of noise. gave out barely a dribble of water. Wi-fi was shockingly bad in room 12 - poor signal, low bandwidth and connections dropping. The food in the restaurant was ok, but the experience of eating there was poor. I asked the girl serving me if she was cooking, she said 'no - she was just heating it up'. When it came, the £13 Thai curry was pretty tasty, although obviously reheated. The £1.50 diet coke served in the can didn't bother me. But... the being asked to pay immediately after eating and having a 10% service charge automatically added to my bill (without seeing it mentioned anywhere) was just upsetting. I'd love to know what service I was paying for - microwaving, or opening the can of pop. The Fines Bayliwick is a nice hotel, good building, nice and quiet, near to Bracknell. It's just let down by a bit of penny pinching - install better WiFi, provide better showers, and stop with the sneaky service charges and your guests will be a lot happier.