- 2 guest reviews
"Stunning location near Killarney with spectacular views of the mountains--beautiful walks--lots of horses and their foals. Very friendly and..."
"Excellent hotel and service. Beautiful grounds...."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Dunloe, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland. The Dunloe is a 5 star 102 bedroom property overlooking the famous “Gap of Dunloe” and River Laune in the county of Kerry.
Offering pure luxury and comfort, the hotel is nestled within a 64 acre estate and the ruins of 12th century Dunloe Castle is located within the historical gardens. A wealth of activities to suit the whole family await you, including complimentary horse riding and indoor tennis, fishing on the River Laune flowing through the estate, 25 metre indoor swimming pool, sauna, fitness room and a wonderful adventure playground for children. Tee off nearby against the magnificent backdrop of Killarney’s lakes. The Dunloe offers a home for your dog whether it’s in one of our luxurious kennels or one of our dog friendly rooms – so your pet can enjoy 5 star treatment too! Sample fine dining in the Oak Restaurant or a more casual dinner in the Garden Restaurant, while children enjoy our complimentary movie nights. The Oak Room, the main restaurant of the hotel, overlooks the gardens and the beautiful Gap of Dunloe. This restaurant is open for breakfast and evening meals. Guests can chose from table d'hôte or à-la-carte and can sample our wines bought straight from the vineyard. The Café Restaurant is open daily for casual dining and offers guest a wide selection of light dishes. After dinner you can enjoy an Irish whiskey or a glass of stout in our intimate bar that overlooks our fountain. . .
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning location near Killarney with spectacular views of the mountains--beautiful walks--lots of horses and their foals.
Very friendly and welcoming staff--valet parking and luggage handled with a smile. Luxury-standard room with a scenic balcony and nice toiletries/linen etc. Food for dinner was not a strong point--duck probably sous-vide and not the roast anticipated--familiar wines from Wines.ie overpriced. Sunday morning breakfast buffet on the other hand was excellent without the usual Irish fault of over-salted bacon/black pudding/sausages-eggs cooked to order a nice touch. Overall, a very favourable experience and we will be back.
Excellent hotel and service.