- Very Good
- 123 guest reviews
"Originally booked a double room but needed one for 3 adults (parents and adult son.)We were pleasantly surprised that this comprised of sepa..."
"Fab hotel, excellent friendly staff and a lovely breakfast with lots of choice...."
"Staff were ok, room looks ok but the trains and seagulls which I know you can't do anything about but maybe look at your pricing for these r..."
"We got upgraded to a lovely room with a swan on the bed and spectacular views of Liverpool...."
"Excellent value for money and breakfasts very good. Only complaint was that room was very hot as no air conditioning...."
About the hotel
The Liner Hotel is ideal for both business & leisure guests, situated in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, just one minute walk from Lime Street Station. Minutes from a number of City attractions such as St Georges Hall, Walker Art Gallery, Empire theatre and Liverpool One Shopping. Guests benefit from FREE on site car parking & complimentary WIFI.
Bedroom facilities include tea/coffee facilities replenished daily, flat screen tv, mini bar (additional cost) direct dial telephone, safety deposit box and complimentary toiletries. Concierge and 24 hour room service is available along with a 24 hour Business Centre.
The Seven Seas Brasserie is ideal for mid morning snacks, afternoon tea, pre theatre dining along with an extensive a la carte menu whilst the Castaway is perfect for bar snacks and special bar promotions. Buffet Style Breakfast is served daily in the Atlantic Room.
The Britannic Suite offers one of the largest Conference & Banquet spaces in the City, alongside a choice of six Meeting Rooms all aptly named after the World’s finest Cruise Liners. With an undeniably impressive product design and excellent standards of service, The Liner at Liverpool is a glowing example of the successful and growing tourism industry of the European Capital of Culture 2008 and beyond. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is only 8 miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Originally booked a double room but needed one for 3 adults (parents and adult son.)We were pleasantly surprised that this comprised of separate adjoining rooms.
Ideal and will use again. Lots of choice at breakfast.
Fab hotel, excellent friendly staff and a lovely breakfast with lots of choice.