- Very Good
- 129 guest reviews
"The Liner has free secure parking, although this is a short walk from hotel entrance, a pain when raining! A wonderful reception area greets..."
"The hotel is well situated to get around Liverpool with ease of parking a big plus. We did find though that the heating in the accomadation..."
"This is our 5th stay at The Liner. Only 100yds from Lime Street station,very convenient location & friendly staff,mostly local...."
"Customer service was poor simply because of the restaurant service sunday eve, 1 chef 2 waiters- in a very busy restaurant thus reflecting o..."
"Great location with easy reach of everything in centre. Rooms a bit dated but good value for money. Breakfast was lovely with good choice...."
About the hotel
The Liner Hotel is ideal for both business & leisure guests, situated in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, just one minute walk from Lime Street Station and minutes from a number of City attractions such as St Georges Hall, Walker Art Gallery, Empire theatre and Liverpool One Shopping. Guests benefit from free on site car parking & complimentary WIFI. Bedroom facilities include tea/coffee facilities replenished daily, flat screen tv, mini bar (additional cost) direct dial telephone, safety deposit box and complimentary toiletries.
Concierge and 24 hour room service is available along with a 24 hour Business Centre. The Seven Seas Brasserie is ideal for mid morning snacks, afternoon tea, pre theatre dining along with an extensive a la carte menu whilst the Castaway is perfect for bar snacks and special bar promotions. Buffet Style Breakfast is served daily in the Atlantic Room. The Britannic Suite offers one of the largest Conference & Banquet spaces in the City, alongside a choice of six Meeting Rooms all aptly named after the World’s finest Cruise Liners. With an undeniably impressive product design and excellent standards of service, The Liner at Liverpool is a glowing example of the successful and growing tourism industry of the European Capital of Culture 2008 and beyond.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
LOVELY HOTEL, GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP, PERFECT LOCATION FOR CITY BREAK.
The Liner has free secure parking, although this is a short walk from hotel entrance, a pain when raining.
A wonderful reception area greets you on arrival. We had a larger room on deck 4 with a super king size bed. Lovely room, nice & clean, with complimentary water and cupcake. we had a Great nights sleep even though our room was over Lime Street railway Station no noise could be heard in the room. Breakfast was ok, amazing amount of choice, although the cooked breakfast could be improved. Throughout our stay the majority of staff were friendly, although I found our check in/check out girl (same person) very quietly spoken and not welcoming or friendly. (shame as she was our first impression of staff, although the night staff proved, they were friendly and helpful ). The location of this hotel is perfect for a city break, near music venues/theatres and a lot of historic/cultural places within walking distance.
One day in Liverpool.
The hotel is well situated to get around Liverpool with ease of parking a big plus.
We did find though that the heating in the accomadation areas could have been turned down. Better than being cold!!