- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"An amazing experience from start to finish. We had my dad with us had trouble walking and the staff bent over backwards to make our stay as..."
"Venue easy to find and we'll situated for exploring the area. Venue is a little dated and tired but the staff made up for any shortcomings...."
"Excellent staff and very informative, good food but the sausage at breakfast wasn't to my liking but that's only a personal choice, everythi..."
"The hotel was very clean and tidy. Reception staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and tidy. Only downsides were that th..."
"I have stayed at the New Inn on many occasions with no complaint, however on this occasion we were in room 9 and from mid evening onwards th..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by picturesque Welsh countryside in the affluent village of Langstone, The New Inn is a family friendly hotel on the rural outskirts of Newport, just minutes from the M4 motorway and close to some of the best golf courses in the UK, including Celtic Manor. Cardiff and Bristol are both less than 30 minutes away on the M4, making the New Inn a relaxing base for doing business in either city, or planning a last minute short break. With free parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room, the hotel is ideal for meetings and away days too.
The hotel has 35 en-suite bedrooms including family and pet-friendly rooms, all with flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking and a Fayre & Square pub restaurant and Wacky Warehouse on site. Less than 20 miles from Cardiff and close to Newport, historic Caerleon and the famous Celtic Manor course, the hotel is conveniently located just 1. 6 miles off junction 24 of the M4, on the A48 Chepstow Road.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/08/2016 to 23/08/2016 - The Pub & Restaurant will be closed for refurbishment from 1st August 2016 to 23rd August 2016 no food and drink will be available between these dates. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
A very warm and welcome stay
An amazing experience from start to finish.
We had my dad with us had trouble walking and the staff bent over backwards to make our stay as easy as possible. The food was excellent I would recommend having the dinner and breakfast for £18 very good value for money.
Venue easy to find and we'll situated for exploring the area.
Venue is a little dated and tired but the staff made up for any shortcomings. Our welcome was very warm and all staff were very helpful. The room was adequate and clean . Grant value for money. The food in the restaurant was very good hot and plentiful. All in all very good value for money and we would definitely stay again.