This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Gothic/ Dracula themed Guesthouse. All our rooms are four poster doubles, each decorated in unique Gothic style. T.
V with sky freeview channels, video/D. V. D with lots of scary movies for your enjoyment! Tea and coffee making facilities, each room has its own separate private bathroom with bath. Full meaty or vegetarian breakfast, yogurts, fruit and cereals, served in candlelit breakfast room to Gothic tunes! Situated a five minute walk from Whitby town centre. Limited car parking please phone before booking to reserve a parking space if required, and secure motorbike parking available, upon request. Sorry not suitable for children under 8 years old. Two night minimum stay at weekends and three nights at bank holidays. Check- in after 4pm. Hope to see you soon for a spell !!!!!!!
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 17/07/2013 to 17/07/2017 - PLEASE NOTE - When making a reservation for this property please can you give an exact time of arrival at booking stage. Also Please call hotel before booking if you require parking - limited spaces The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet