- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Excellent holiday experience. I would recommend the hotel to anyone...."
"The Hotel is out of the way, it is a fine old building. We had a friendly welcome. The room was comfortable - we had a good night's rest, bu..."
"For a budget booking, this was superb. Booked four other hotels on this trip, all more expensive, this one was the best. Staff very friendly..."
"We were looking for a place to stay while attending a wedding nearby. The White Hart was good value in terms of room price and food price. T..."
"The staff were so attentive to our every need, the food was plentiful and very tasty. A wonderful stay in a friendly environment...."
About the hotel
The White Hart Hotel is a 17th Century inn situated in the quaint Cornish village of Menheniot. We have seven letting rooms all of which are en-suite with colour televisions and provide tea and coffee making facilities. Freeview television is now available in all bedrooms with a variety of popular channels.
We have a lounge bar/restaurant and a separate public bar which have been recently refurbished to a high standard. We are well known for our hearty full English breakfast and serve food every evening from our a la carte menu which also includes many homemade specials. The property itself has many original features including slate flooring, timber beams and clone ovens. For people away on business, we now offer Wi-Fi in all bedrooms and public areas free of charge. This has been found very useful and popular by all guests but particularly those on business trips.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/04/2014 to 30/04/2020 - ALL PRICES SHOWN ARE ROOM ONLY. BREAKFAST IS BOOKABLE ON ARRIVAL. LIGHT £3.50 OR FULL £6 PER PERSON. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent holiday experience.
I would recommend the hotel to anyone.
Quirky Village Pub Accommodation
Quirky village pub accommodation.
The floor was a bit like being on a boat which I expected from a property that dated back to the 17th century, the room was spacious and I was impressed by the fact that the tea and coffee selection was actually enough to make more than the usual one or two cups!. The bathroom was clean with plenty of hot water and a good deep bath to relax in. The bed could have been more comfortable but the sheets were clean and apart from one pillow that had died years ago the pillows were good. This place is exactly what it says on the tin, a cute county pub that does good food, basic accommodation and is in a beautiful village location within easy reach of all the main tourist traps of Cornwall. The staff were lovely and went out of their way to make us comfortable. This is typical Cornish accommodation and hospitality and I would definitely stay their again to boost the local economy and keep the big guns down with their all the same bland boring hotels.