- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"We were looking for a place to stay while attending a wedding nearby. The White Hart was good value in terms of room price and food price. T..."
"The staff were so attentive to our every need, the food was plentiful and very tasty. A wonderful stay in a friendly environment...."
"Hotel was nice, staff very polite. Room was nice will deffo re visit...."
"Lovely accommodation,welcoming staff, good food just off the beaten track but easy access to Eden Project 30mins. Small village with local p..."
"Loveily Hotel value for money..."
About the hotel
The White Hart Hotel is a 17th Century inn situated in the quaint Cornish village of Menheniot. We have seven letting rooms all of which are en-suite with colour televisions and provide tea and coffee making facilities. Freeview television is now available in all bedrooms with a variety of popular channels.
We have a lounge bar/restaurant and a separate public bar which have been recently refurbished to a high standard. We are well known for our hearty full English breakfast and serve food every evening from our a la carte menu which also includes many homemade specials. The property itself has many original features including slate flooring, timber beams and clone ovens. For people away on business, we now offer Wi-Fi in all bedrooms and public areas free of charge. This has been found very useful and popular by all guests but particularly those on business trips.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/04/2014 to 30/04/2020 - ALL PRICES SHOWN ARE ROOM ONLY. BREAKFAST IS BOOKABLE ON ARRIVAL. LIGHT £3.50 OR FULL £6 PER PERSON. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great value. Just what we were looking for.
We were looking for a place to stay while attending a wedding nearby.
The White Hart was good value in terms of room price and food price. The room was spacious, smart and really much nicer than I was expecting. The fish and chips for a fiver was great as was the breakfast. The welcome was friendly and efficient. Just right.
The staff were so attentive to our every need, the food was plentiful and very tasty.
A wonderful stay in a friendly environment.