About the hotel
This charming 3 star hotel is ideally situated in the 8th arrondissement, between the Opera Garnier and the Madeleine Church, a stone’s throw from the famous department stores, Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. In the heart of one of the most appreciated districts in the French capital, the hotel Queen Mary Opera features 36 comfortable and well appointed rooms with air conditioning, wifi and internet free. Due to its location and closeness of public transport, you can easily reach many of the famous attractions and sites Paris has to offer.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
0% would recommend it to a friend
I booked the hotel through Late Rooms and the rate included breakfast as evidenced by their email acknowledgment.
Upon checking out, the hotel receptionist insisted that the rate did not include breakfast and refused to acknowledge the validity of the Late Rooms email. Be warned of this sharp practice.