- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel is alright in itself but at £66 for a single room and no parking there may be better value for money out there...."
"Quite expensive for the room we had, it was very small and basic, however, very clean and quiet, only stayed for 1 night so it wasn't an iss..."
About the hotel
Ambassador Hotel is a uniquely styled traditional, family run, independent hotel for individual people, enjoy a great vacation in picturesque Llandudno on North Wales coast. The largest seaside resort in Wales, we also boast Snowdonia National Park, National Trust properties, narrow gauge yailways, historic houses & castles, mountains and lakes on our doorstep. A perfect seaside vacation, Snowdonia mountains & beaches nearby, the Ambassador is renowned by many regular returning guests for our comfort, service and friendliness.
The Hotel is relaxed and informal, but with a commitment to standards and disciplines, with a belief that all of this has to be affordable. The Williams family is now in it’s third generation of caring for hotel guests, many of whom have been returning for a period of over thirty years. Indeed, some of our regular visitors enjoyed their childhood holidays with us and now bring their own children to The Ambassador.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
lack of parking
The hotel is alright in itself but at £66 for a single room and no parking there may be better value for money out there.
Basic room at the back of the hotel
Quite expensive for the room we had, it was very small and basic, however, very clean and quiet, only stayed for 1 night so it wasn't an issue, would not have liked to be in there for a few nights, breakfast was nice and fresh, but the dining room was quite cramped, tables very close together.
The location was ideal very central so that goes in it's favour