This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The White Hart Inn is situated in the village of Stockbridge, near the New Forest. The building was originally a 15th century coaching inn, now converted to a modern, comfortable residential inn. It is near to the River Test which is renowned for the best trout fishing in Southern England.
The Inn has recently been refurbished but kept many of its original features. The modern and comfortably decorated bedrooms offer you a relaxing stay. Along with the restaurant which offers home cooked food to suit most tastes, you are ensured a memorable stay.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet