- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"The Room & En-suit was clean and very comfortable and being able to use the Gym included in the cost of the stay was very good value...."
"the hotel is basic, but is fine for an overnight stay that is cheap, with the added bonus of the use of the bannatyne health club next door..."
"Very nice stay...."
"Stayed here for 2 nights, very impressed with the helpfulness of the staff and the facilities. Good location and around just £7 in a taxi to..."
"Great pool, sauna and jacuzzi. Lovely way to start each day. Everyone very frienndly...."
About the hotel
Only opened in February 2007. Plasma TVs and free WIFI connection. A State of the art Bannatyne Health Club is located next door which is complimentary to all hotel residents.
This includes a large swimming pool and jacuzzi. Breakfast facilities are in the Health Club and payable there. Just off junction 62 on A1(M) and one mile from Durham city, non smoking throughout. For bookings with 2 adults and 2 children, please contact LateRooms. com before booking as we have limited family rooms. Childrens swimming times are Monday-Friday 12pm-7pm Saturday and Sunday 10am-3pm and 5pm-7pm. Christmas times differ check with hotel. **Please note; The hotel will validate(authorise and cancel £1) your payment card upon receiving your booking , if your card is not accepted your booking will be cancelled. We accept all major card payments, full payment will be taken for cancellations outside the cancellation policy and in the case of a no show, if payment cannot be taken this may result in the booking being cancelled. ***VERY IMPORTANT **** Meals cannot be added to room billing. This hotel is room only. Meals can be purchased separately from the health club.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Bannatyne Hotel Gym & Spar Durham
The Room & En-suit was clean and very comfortable and being able to use the Gym included in the cost of the stay was very good value.
the hotel is basic, but is fine for an overnight stay that is cheap, with the added bonus of the use of the bannatyne health club next door which had good facilities.
No where to have food on the premises so we went into Durham for breakfast.