- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"The room was nice with good facilities. However the room was very small and cramped and paying over £100 a night I expected something better..."
"We wanted a decent hotel as close to the Central Station as possible so we weren't dragging the cases thru' the streets for miles. The Park..."
"Rooms were excellent. Staff very good. One thing that may seem minor was that I had asked for an extra pillow after the first nigh but it di..."
"I selected the hotel as I wanted something very central and being across the road from the central train station, this box was ticked. The l..."
"Great hotel, friendly staff, excellent location..."
About the hotel
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam occupies a historic 19th-century building in the heart of Amsterdam’s shopping district and a five-minute stroll from Dam Square and the Royal Palace. The hotel is the perfect base from which to explore legendary cultural attractions such as the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House, as well as the atmospheric canal network, now officially listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel’s 306 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites offer four-star accommodation in contemporary comfort.
The historic Victoria Wing houses 142 superior rooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi, movies on demand, electrical adapters and cable TV, while the all-new Urban Wing is home to 164 Urban rooms which combine tasteful furnishings with enhanced amenities. Seasons Garden Restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast, the charming Park Plaza Brasserie specialises in international cuisine with a lovely terrace to relax, and the informal Lobby Lounge is the place for a tempting selection of finger food, snacks and cocktails. The hotel’s Urban Wing houses the Victoria Active Club with a modern fitness centre, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium and steam room. Recognised with prestigious Les Clefs D’Or status, Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam’s concierge team is on hand to uncover the city’s secrets and create personalised itineraries.
Showing Thursday 4 June 2015 to Friday 5 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/11/2012 to 30/04/2019 - Local City tax for all reservations made in 2013 will be 5.5%! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel but room very cramped
The room was nice with good facilities.
However the room was very small and cramped and paying over £100 a night I expected something better. The walls are a bit thin too so you can hear the people next door. The rest of the hotel is really nice with fantastic location
Perfect for what we wanted
We wanted a decent hotel as close to the Central Station as possible so we weren't dragging the cases thru' the streets for miles.
The Park Plaza Victoria is right on the doorstep and the view from our room overlooking the canal was perfect. The reception staff and the Concierge are really helpful and cannot be faulted. The room was a little on the small side yet was spotless. A credit to the management and staff. There is no reason to not stay here.