- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Standard good accommodation. Staff very attentive...."
"The room was poor quality for the price paid the TV had a high pitch screech, worst of all was the bathroom that was covered in mild and rus..."
"Much to commend - from very friendly staff and good quality of rooms, which are also very spacious. The only let downs were the limited choi..."
"We found the staff to be very pleasant, the room was clean and spacious. We found the bed to be a little uncomfortable but I guess you'll ne..."
"The only criticism was we had to wait a long time after our starter for our main meal, it was at least an 3/4 - 1 hour and we had to have a..."
About the hotel
Modern 40 bedroomed hotel with onsite bar & family restaurant. Ample free car parking. NOW OPEN
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
The Wishing Well
Standard good accommodation.
Staff very attentive.
The room was poor quality for the price paid the TV had a high pitch screech, worst of all was the bathroom that was covered in mild and rust were it hadn't been touched with cleaning products in a long time.
For the price it was not up to standard. Breakfast came with no toast however that was a tan altered price due to my complaint.