- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Lovely large room. Meal in restaurant (set meal) was excellent and good value for money..."
"This is the 2nd time I have stayed here. I have to say, far better value than the Travelodge down the road. I got a breakfast cooked to orde..."
"I booked this room for my student son so he could stay in the area of my friends house while we were visiting. He slept so well on the bed I..."
"hotel was everything could ask for location perfect as we were visiting my partners daughter at uni so bang in the middle for there and a ni..."
"A really nice hotel with easy parking. Not too far away from University of Birmingham - purpose was to catch up with daughter at Uni. Good r..."
About the hotel
The Eaton Hotel offers good quality bedrooms and a superb restaurant. It is conveniently located near to the Birmingham city centre and the M5 and M6 motorways. The bedrooms are comfortable and have been newly redecorated and refurnished to the highest standard.
They contain tea and coffee making facilities, a safe, ironing facilities, trouser press and a hairdryer. All rooms have 32'' LCD TVs with freeview and SkySports channels. Free wireless broadband is available to guests throughout the hotel. Our Regency Restaurant serves an excellent variety of English and French cuisine. It is open for lunch Monday-Friday and Monday-Saturday for dinner. The restaurant is not open on Sunday. Bar facilities are available till late.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely large room.
Meal in restaurant (set meal) was excellent and good value for money
Good value for the money
This is the 2nd time I have stayed here.
I have to say, far better value than the Travelodge down the road. I got a breakfast cooked to order in a very pleasant restaurant by very friendly staff. There was a good range of breakfast food and far nicer surroundings than the Travelodge which would have cost me more than this hotel as well.
Both rooms were good, particularly 121. Again, far nicer than the Travelodge. The rooms were clean and bathrooms good as well.
Very friendly staff
Free parking also handy but it's possible to park on the street around the corner for free to.
I have already booked my 3rd visit as I work in Birmingham once a month.