- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"A cricket-watching friend recommended the Eaton Hotel after a mediocre experience nearby last year. This is an area of the City with plentif..."
"very helpful on arrival , my wife is gluten intolerant and the staff were very good at breakfast...."
"Lovely large room. Meal in restaurant (set meal) was excellent and good value for money..."
"This is the 2nd time I have stayed here. I have to say, far better value than the Travelodge down the road. I got a breakfast cooked to orde..."
"I booked this room for my student son so he could stay in the area of my friends house while we were visiting. He slept so well on the bed I..."
About the hotel
The Eaton Hotel offers good quality bedrooms and a superb restaurant. It is conveniently located near to the Birmingham city centre and the M5 and M6 motorways. The bedrooms are comfortable and have been newly redecorated and refurnished to the highest standard.
They contain tea and coffee making facilities, a safe, ironing facilities, trouser press and a hairdryer. All rooms have 32'' LCD TVs with freeview and SkySports channels. Free wireless broadband is available to guests throughout the hotel. Our Regency Restaurant serves an excellent variety of English and French cuisine. It is open for lunch Monday-Friday and Monday-Saturday for dinner. The restaurant is not open on Sunday. Bar facilities are available till late.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal stay for the cricket
A cricket-watching friend recommended the Eaton Hotel after a mediocre experience nearby last year.
This is an area of the City with plentiful similar mid-range hotels, suitable for the traveller or short-stayer. I imagined there would be little to distinguish them all but I was wrong. The Eaton is excellent. It offers quality, value for money and style in a location ideal for the M5 (just a few miles away) and perfect for our purposes, a pleasant walk or short taxi to Edgbaston Cricket Ground. My room was ideal (if hot, but there was a fan supplied) and a highlight was the quality of the breakfasts served by cheery and efficient staff. I didn't have an evening meal there as the choice of excellent authentic restaurants on the door step is plentiful. This will be my choice for future visits.
very helpful on arrival , my wife is gluten intolerant and the staff were very good at breakfast.