This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Easy going comfort. Walking distance to town center about 15 min in vicinity of woods with hike and PicNic possibilities. The Budget Waldhotel is the older part (chalet style) of the Waldhotel-Unspunnen.
This is a separate hotel to Waldhotel Unspunnen. It is next to the hamlet of Unspunnen, on the quick route between Interlaken and Wilderswil. Its southern location gives a wonderful view to the Eiger-Mönch-Jungfrau range. The Chalet is specially made for young people looking for activities, such as adventure-sports and sight-seeing. The management is always willing to give you local advice on activities. The hotel has a Schnadis-Restaurant with daily specialities and a smaller a la carte-card with local specialities. Vegetarian food is available on request, also salad-platters, spaghetti and snacks. A Continental buffet breakfast is served. Basin with running hot and cold water inside the rooms. The shower and toilet are share facilities and are located down the hall. Breakfast and Taxes are included in the room rates.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet