- 6 guest reviews
"The apartment was for a one bedroom spacious, clean and just what we wanted. We were met by the owner shown around and made to feel very wel..."
"I was received promptly and politely, parking was secure and close by. The apartment is modern, clean, has all facilities and was very quiet..."
"The first time we've stayed in an apartment for a short stay but will definitely do so again. Fixtures and fittings excellent and very comfo..."
"It did what it said on the tin..."
About the hotel
Cardifflet @ Century Wharf is a non-smoking apartment is walking distance about 5 minutes walk to Millennium Centre and Mermaid Quay and Techniquest, which is booming for entertainment, and especially eating and drinking. Within 15 minutes walking distance city centre. Situated in Cardiff Bay, the city's rejuvenated maritime quarter, on-site facilities include the exclusive resident-only Centurion Leisure and function suite, a 15m swimming pool, gym, spa bath and solarium.
Non-smoking apartments have an upgraded specification such as under floor heating and it comes with balconies. With a 24-hour concierge service, video entry phone systems, CCTV, the development is completely secure. The apartments benefit from onsite, dedicated car parking .
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Business Centre, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cardifflet @ Century Wharf in CARDIFF are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a find couldn't ask for more
The apartment was for a one bedroom spacious, clean and just what we wanted.
We were met by the owner shown around and made to feel very welcome. Only a five minute walk to the mermaid key and about fifteen minutes to town centre. Very secure as has automated gates to the residential area.